Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 68 - Chinese Consumerism, Consequence Dimension


Physical reaction:

* High blood pressure

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have high blood pressure response exist within and as me when I look at the goods behind the shopping windows, instead of directing myself in every moment.

I commit myself to stay in breathe and not live in the projecting future of how I am going to enjoy it or how beautiful/handsome/attractive I'd look like.


Consequence when standing in front of Shops' Windows:

I forgive myself haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize that my desires for consumerism is making everyone in the world suffer in pain. Whenever there is a price cut there is no miracle but someone(usually the workers's wages) must take the blow and someone/their family will get hurt or even starve to death.

I commit myself to consider and think for best for all before consuming as every purchase there is a consequence for me to take. I commit myself to willing to take the consequence for that purchase.

I forgive myself haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that everything is me and I do what is best for all instead of self-interest enjoyment while buying. Earning more money/Using money to buy is actually enslaving others to produce goods/do the works for me.

I commit myself to let others understand /realize, how we treat anything/others are exactly how we are treating ourselves because they are us.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Fred! I like your blog and your attitude. I would like to follow you but you haven't installed Google Connect nor Networked blogs!
    I wish you lots of luck in this process. If you click on my name you'll see my blogspot, a lot is in Spanish but on the side-bar you'll see stuff in English. I write poetry in English and my first book is visible on the side-bar. If you wish, do follow me, then tell me how I can follow you (I'm sorry, but I don't follow any blogs by providing my e.mail, just on principle). Greetings!

    ReplyDelete