Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 74 - Just talking about money, Physical & Consequences

Physical Reaction:

  • adrenal glands high and excited.
  • dizziness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the reaction of adrenal glands high and excited exist within and as me when talking about money. I commit myself to show others that money is a tool to assist everyone, not a tool for self-interest and enslaving others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself want to do nothing but get everything hence manifest the elite and the millionaires, instead of realizing I can't run away from consequences, always need to face my consequences after I die and there should be no class as everyone/everything is me. I commit myself to support and build the Equal Money Capitalism for the children to come so everyone including myself can enjoy myself within existence equally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have dizziness inside me when I just talk about money exist within and as me. I commit myself to stay in breathe, stay calm and realize I always need to face consequences for my purchase/enslaving others there is nothing to be excited about. Money is not for self-interest enjoyment. I can't enjoy myself when everyone else is in agony.


Consequence:
  • Because of desires and become a greedy person harming people.
  • Become a person who do not take self-responsibility, only consume butt doesn't contribute.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to just talk about money and because of desires and become a greedy person harming people. I commit myself  to stay in breath and think twice before spending always consider the consequence and always do what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to just talk about money and become a person who do not take self-responsibility, only consume but doesn't contribute. I commit myself to always remember everything is me and live give is what I would like to receive.


1 comment:

  1. Produce a bank account on any social mass media web site: start posting brief review on sites, forums in addition to other on the web websites wherever there is a cross-link involving items
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    pelangiqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
    datahk 2019

    ReplyDelete