Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 71 - Corruption Consumerism, Physical Reaction/Consequence


Physical Reaction:

  • higher blood pressure, Exciting
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have high blood pressure and fear of lost exist within and as me when I am taking bribes. I commit myself to let others know the serious consequences for taking bribes and corrupted.

Consequence:
  • harming millions of people silently in taking bribes.
  • nature becoming more mean and apathetic.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in corruption/taking bribes and harming millions of people silent in the background. I commit myself to expose and teach people that there is serious consequences for taking bribes as everything/everyone you harm is you.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in corruption and change my nature becoming more and more mean and apathetic such as the elite that cares about nothing but having more and more money. I commit myself to self-forgive my points that do not fit best for all and always do what is best for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment