Monday, September 20, 2010

two indians playing poker and gambling on 1 million dollars onlined

In the dream, I was with my mother. she is as usual trying to save money and selecting and buying sausages into the shopping cart. I was impatient and frustrated because I was working there and I know the store owner is trying to hoax on her wanting her to buy as much as possible, the owner is silent. so I stop her and impatiently told her not to buy anymore we can't use that much. the store owner then said to me: you shouldn't mind your family's matter. I felt automatically frustrated and can't help but wave my fist to hit his mouth. then I woke up.

I used MC to test for emotion, feeling and dictionary, I can't get a clear unlock response and when I ask: on yes no, is there a word that would most assist me in writing self-forgiveness in regarding to the dream of me hitting the store owner? it gives me a no.

In this dream I saw two Indian playing poker, I was working or somewhat like that, all of a sudden everyone gather around the table(they were betting a few hundred dollars), so I go check out what is going on, I was working as a vegetable or market worker, they were an old and a young indian both betting 1 million on each other through an internet website and they have little screens showing both have 1 million bet on top of each other's head, and the young indian won, of course he's happy and I see the old indian is desperate and speechless. the screen on top showing 2 million. I was feeling: wow, that young indian can easily obtain such amount of money he can spend whatever he wants.

MC -> mellowing explanation richness 濃烈, Is it my desire for living richnessly? Yes. (3 points)
(this seems incorrect)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to live in a richness life not realizing that richness is through robbing and enslaving others at the bottom of the pyramid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself desire to live richnessly and project into enjoying the luxuries and living more than abundant not realizing that the abundant is suck from the poor|others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think poor people deserved to suffer while I want to climb the enslavement pyramid and live my comfortable and richness.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that richness comes with pay back that richness needs to payback in upcoming lifes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have lots of money and buy lots of toys to play.

MC -> kill (nine points)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself associate kill and energetic ecstasy together as high.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine killing is energetic excitement highness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only project my highness in killing but not realize that we are oneness and equal and consider for the one that is being killed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use killing to exert all my energetic frustration inside me out through killing.
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize killing others is extreme pain and not a type of sport.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use video game simulation to exert my frustration and pump my energetic ecstasy in killing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself using the video game's pictures are not real as an excuse to exert my desire of killing other people.

MC -> impassioned 激動(6 points)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel impassionate about killing others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need to kill others to feel impassionate.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsessed my passion into killings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by killings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish and only care about the energetic impassion of killing others and not care about what the one being killed need to go through and suffer.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuel my passion into killing others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project infuse the impassion of killings into gambling.

Within seeing the pattern of impassionate to kill others I stop and breathe and consider the other as me in oneness equality.

For those that are new here, the point of using muscle communication to assist in writing self-forgiveness is to clear and release purify ourselves, first self forgive and release the system, then through corrective application to step by step, bit by bit change|alter our essence|nature to be, like steering the car into the right course|track. I am still having difficulties in writing self-forgiveness throughly and fluently. I found the MC helps me a lot, although sometimes my MC response is not clear.

MC -> kissed 被殺死(3 points)
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to have mercy on the ones that are in my hand to kill.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be excited about being killed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project in the excitement of being killed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsessed into the extreme energy in being killed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fantasize being killed is extreme exciting.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bend to superiority and accept being killed.

Within seeing the pattern I want to feel impassionate to kill I stop and breathe and consider having mercy on the ones that are in my hand.
Within seeing the pattern of I want to feel excitement of being killed I breathe and stop and do not participate.

1 comment:

  1. "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to live in a richness life not realizing that richness is through robbing and enslaving others at the bottom of the pyramid"

    So I guess you are not going to participate in the 'Desteni Income Plan' since it will make you very rich and it's a pyramid system?

    ReplyDelete