Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 73 - Just talking about Money, Backchat


Backchats:

  • I don't care about anything, give me more and more money and I am excited.
  • I can get more, I deserve it, I deserve more money.
  • I want more money, it means more luxury I can enjoy in the upper class.
  • I don't care how the world suffers as long as I have my interesting and comfortable Life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the backchat of I don't care about anything, give me more money and I am excited existed within and as me. I commit myself to use my money to care for Desteni and build and Equal Money Capitalism to support everyone equally on earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the backchat of I can get more, I deserve it I deserve more money exist within and as me. I commit myself to enjoy myself with Equality in Existence and realize that everything is me and we live happily in Equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the backchat of I want more money, it means more luxury I can enjoy in the upper class. I commit myself to show others that the upper class is the painful road after death and enjoyment should be based on self-interest and enslaving others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the backchats of I don't care how the world suffers as long as I have my interesting and comfortable Life I am in heaven. I commit myself to appreciate the physical and realize pleasure do not come from money, consequences come from self-interest money spending. 

1 comment:

  1. Business Profile: Produce a business profile having information regarding your merchandise or maybe companies through enterprise cultural site to create an online presence using well written and correctly summarized content and cross-links to the website.
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    pelangiqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
    datahk 2019

    ReplyDelete