Monday, October 24, 2011

What is going to happen to the private corporation and business of people within an Equal Money System?


Q: What is going to happen to the private corporations and businesses of people?

A: Everyone will be taken care of, so no need to panic or worry about what would happen to those dress in nice looking suits, having a shiny/glassy nice office. Everyone’s basic needs/necessities like food, shelter, a house, a warm bed, basic hygiene, clean water, bathing, basic transportation, basic medical support – all of these will be taken care of by the future government – Including the corporation CEOs, Managers, Suited businessman or business ladies.

There will be no more competition or patents. Each and everyone of us together own all the patents. There would be only one corporation and the sole purpose of this “One and Only” corporation on earth – is to spending every second, every bit of effort possible – to perfect everyone/everything’s living/existence. Let’s say, our current technology can make car last 100 years, how about we spend some money and resources on research to make it last longer? So lesser people needs to work in the factory to build the parts or spend time/laboring in repairing our 100 years old cars. We the people each and everyone on earth(including animals, nature and earth) owns this “One and Only” corporation – it guaranteed to work for no one but for us, which is best for all. Not own by George Soros or Bill Gates. No! Profit/self-interest Profit will be obsolete and irrelevant under an Equal Money System.

Nowadays, various corporations compete each other, using laws and patent to wage commercial wars, consumerism wars against each other, attempting to dominate the market and make tons of profit for their CEOs, through abusing/lying/deceiving the public, third world children/labors/all sort of animals/nature/Earth just for a handful few CEO’s greediness – to fulfill of “I don’t care, I want more, more, more, more and more money. I suck more, more and more money as profits from everywhere – I don’t care”. This is the current system that 95% of us are living under and our children will grow up and just become the same/similar salve, have no choice but to survive, try to get a degree and contribute for corporations CEOs.

Under an Equal Money system, this “One and Only” corporation is owned by everyone/everything. It is setup only to facilitate organizing, distribution/productions/repairs/research and development to benefit humanity/animals/nature and Earth etc. There is no profit at all. For example, I am a truck driver, I distribute the phones/ipods/laptops/TVs from the factory to the cities. I don’t make any profit, I understand I am taking a role and taking my self-responsibility working for take care of all the children on earth, all other human on earth. Besides, I got paid by my laboring hours (as new money). I can fairly exchange let’s say for a stay in Disney land hotel, of course no one will be serving me, everyone is equal and I will need to do my laundry or clean my toilet(after I used them).

Let’s say I am the worker that produce those ipods/laptops/TVs. I know my family and I will be taken care of, our house, food, clean water, children’s bathing/basic hygiene, their transportation(our cars and school bus), our basic medical support are already taken care of. I don’t need to worry about whether they will have food or shelter the next day or when they grow up will they survive because in 2011 – people cannot be trusted everywhere. 2020, we are living in a no need to rob or deceive world. I got a laptop, my children, my colleague got a laptop, my manager, my friends in Europe, my friends in China, my relatives in Africa they all got “their own laptops”. There is no need to “steal” others laptops and re-sell them for money – Everyone on earth’s necessities have been taken care of. I am here to work as a worker yet I am no different than any other one in any positions. We are taking different roles to help/serve me, my family, all humanity, all animals, nature and earth and I got paid. I can exchange the laboring hours (new money) for things that me and my family I enjoy. I don’t need to make profit or make money for survival.

Let’s say I am the corporation’s researcher. In 2011, we research to find every ways possible to make profits for the company. Each new model we just give them minimal upgrades and forcing the public to throw and buy, throw and buy, throw and buy keeping this cycle as short as possible. We only develops products that breaks faster and faster, shorter and shorter product serving period. On our research, we give everything a blank eye, we only maximize the profit of the corporation, which are the CEOs, we consume like viruses, wasting resources on battling against other corporations, using patent as our weapon to guarantee our profits. Now in 2020, I don’t need to worry about me and my family’s survival, the government takes care of our basic necessities. I work for everyone and everything on earth. We already have the technology to produce cars that last for 100 years. We will concentrating in research for make the car last longer say 150 years, consume fewer gas/fuel. Make it safer by protecting both driver, passengers, pedestrians or even animals. We limit the car to a certain amount of speed because we don’t need to meet our tight schedule, work becomes something that you enjoy and contribute so that everyone on Earth can benefit. Without competition and patent, everyone’s research achievements are contributed to make the best car on earth, for everyone on earth without boundaries, no countries, no matter what color of skin you have – Caucasians or African descendents, all will have a car. Because car is a necessity for everyone and children on earth, to have a decent life.

No comments:

Post a Comment